Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oatmeal time is dance time!

This morning I learned that I can get quite a bit of dancing done in my kitchen while cooking my oatmeal. I intend to take full advantage of this fact during gem show, when I will probably have to divide my half-hour of dancing into smaller chunks. Today I got some pretty sweet traveling shimmies done while waiting for the water to boil.

But that was only a few minutes of daily practice, so tonight was 20+ minutes of practice to my homework playlist. Anaya Tribal fast and slow, slow veil moves, one-armed spins with the veil to a faster song, and solo practice, too! I'm getting bored with the current playlist, though, so I'll probably change it up a bit in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!