Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My veil is good for some things

Day 19 of practice.

Tonight was the third of four veil classes... I'm going to miss it when it's done! I had lots of trouble with my veil tonight, though. It's just so BIG, I kept tripping over it. Plus it kept clinging to the scarf I was wearing around my hips. Lots of static!

But then we learned The Envelope, which involves wrapping the veil around yourself and doing moves. My huge, sheer veil created a very pretty image but allowed the imaginary audience to see me doing moves underneath it. It was nice to do something where my particular veil was an asset instead of a liability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, please feel free to ask questions, post encouragement, make jokes, and otherwise be a part of my blog!